Wednesday, October 12, 2005

How Did This Get Past The Libbies?

There's a movie coming out November 5 that I think everyone should see. It's called Jarheads, and it seems to be one of the only (probably the only) movie that seems to give an honest, non-bias depiction of people in the US Military, specifically the Marine core in this instance.

I really hope...I want Liberals to go crazy and protest over this movie. I want them to find a reason to picket outside theatres. Say it's offensive, say it glorifies the Marines and the violence going on in the Middle East, say it doesn't take into consideration the complex social and cultural structure of the people over there and that it's a film made simply to support Bush's evil agenda thought up by his evil brain Karl Rove.

I will revel in your whining. Laughing and mocking you as I walk into the theatre to see the movie opening day. I've had enough of your Liberal propaganda movies. Time to see a decent military movie for once. These guys deserve to have at least one movie that doesn't make them seem like heartless, kill-crazy psychos.

Now don't let me down Sam Mendes, or I swear I'll kick your ass.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

exceptional blog! No better time than now to stop football betting tips There's lots of information about football betting tips

10/12/2005 9:25 PM  
Anonymous sun block clothing said...

Howdy Socio-Sweetie,
I'm impressed with what you wrote here in your How Did This Get Past The Libbies? post. I gave up my search for sun block rash guards information and wanted to hang out here on your blog - well done. I might make a blog like yours about sun block rash guards, but I wouldn't try to compete with you. You're doing a great job Socio-Sweetie.
You got a great thing going... by friend.

11/12/2005 8:36 AM  
Blogger darrelingals0475272173 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

2/02/2006 5:00 AM  
Anonymous mexican flag said...

I cannot believe how many flags have changed since the fall the of USSR. My political science degree has now become a study of history.
--mexican flag

4/30/2006 2:23 AM  
Blogger 8n21cfbv said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

5/12/2006 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software