Friday, September 23, 2005

There's Something Very Wrong About This...

I've just come back from the supper market. Now there are some things I saw there that I feel I have to vocalize my complaints about:

Soda is $0.85
Is it just me or is there something very wrong with soda being cheaper than milk? For the longest time, we've been told both as children and adults (especially women) to drink milk. Now I don't know how many more cheapos are out there, but the temptations to buy six 2 liter sodas instead of 3 gallons of milk is really big. This goes even more for families on a tight budget. No wonder we're getting so fucking big. And stupid too since sugar kills brain cells.

That explains my stupidity, but still doesn't explain the liberal's...Since they don't believe in soda.

Meatless Meatballs?
Why would you still call them meatballs...When they don't have any meat in them? They're made out of tofu, soy and/or veggies, therefore they are no longer meatballs. Think up a new name. You freaking hippies are so good at storming up idiotic ideals, why not take a day off and think up a name for these accursed wads of supposedly edible material.

I would suggest Tofu Fun Bites, or Soy Boys. I personally like they name, Total Pieces of Shit That Shouldn't Be Allowed To Exist.

Low Carb Bread
Isn't this an oxymoron? How did they invent this bastard child of the
food pyramid? Just imagine all the work and science that went into that. Shouldn't we be using such advanced technology and genius scientist to find cures for some serious diseases? As far as I know, there are still people out there dying of cancer and AIDS.

Use your resources wisely. I think we need a cure for AIDS/HIV worse than we need carb-free bread.

Soy Milk
Not only is this stuff nasty, it's just wrong. No one should drink this stuff unless they're allergic to milk. Some might argue that it doesn't taste to bad. It does to me. Why? Because when I hear the word "milk" I expect a certain smooth, fresh taste. That taste has not been found in any of the brands of soy milk I have tried. The only acceptable use for this stuff is in straight up or in your health cereal. It has no right trying to replace chocolate milk, shouldn't be anywhere near coffee, and has absolutely NO place near a cookie of any kind. Especially
oreos. And God help the blasphemer who makes ice cream out of it.

To quote
Lewis Black: "There is no such thing as soy milk, because there is no such thing as a soy titty."

Someone please tell me if I'm the only one who thinks these things are wrong. The worse thing is I know that as I sit here blogging, there are people out there thinker of stupider products. What's even worse than that, is that people actually buy them. Lord help us all...

1 Comments:

Blogger hillary38jabari said...

Just passing by your blog and though you'd like this site.

9/26/2005 1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software