Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Please, Don't Give Me False Hope...You Bastards

I am seriously going to hunt down the people who post comments that are ads. I want all these people do catch AIDS and discover they have cancer on the same day. Preferably the type that causes great and severe pain. And I hope they live many years with this pain.

Fuck you people. You're ad whores, and no one likes an ad whore. Even I don't whore myself out like that. Fuck all you people. I hope you live a long life filled to the brim with pain and suffering, and the luck that whenever you try to comment suicide to escape that it fails miserably and only adds to your suffering.

Good night to all.

1 Comments:

Blogger JohnK, No relation to SarahK said...

Good plan, get the shotgun

10/03/2005 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software