Tuesday, July 19, 2005

OH SWEET, SWEET BLISS!!!

I can't find a better way to say this, but I shall put it this way: Basically, this is what happened to me when I got my hands on the new Dexter book today.

...I ran into my bedroom when I got home to nuzzle with Dexter and have some personal time...What? Why are you looking at me like that?...SO? I like my books. DO NOT JUDGE WHAT YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND!!!!

*runs into bedroom to confide in her darling book*
You are my precious aren't you?...My sweet, sweet precious...Rocky won't let anything happen to you...No nasty tricksies'll get near you, oh no...Not near my precious...*lovingly strokes book* My beautiful darling precious...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Scott "BODY Bags" said...

:) I hope you enjoy your book. LOL at the Ctrl Alt Del comparison.

Take care hun.

7/22/2005 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software