Monday, July 11, 2005

Nice To See Someone Agree With The Obvious

Just to say it here, yes, clips are going to be my new thing. There are some clips that are worth sharing and instead of emailing them to you all, I shall post these clips here. In case anyone gets stupid I shall say here and now that I did not make any of these clips, and I did get them from other people.

Now to show you a cartoon that points out an obvious thing: that Michael Moore is a fucking moron. Although it might not make the best case for it, it's nice to see people try. Especially when the same person made a previous cartoon about George Bush.

Stupid bashing makes me angry, but stupid equal opportunity bashing pacifies that anger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software