Saturday, July 30, 2005

Do Not Adjust Your Monitors...

Yes, you did read right...Dear old Johnny-Boy's a blogger on Sanity Is Subjective. Really, i dont know WHAT the bloody hell i was thinking, but i am in need of bloggers to carry out my evil plot of taking over the world...or being FrankJ's subordante, either one.

May God have mercy on our souls...Maybe i should get kat and jason to conteract the entire Karl Rove-ness John brings to the stew.

Hope you two are reading this! ^.^ I'm gonna get you my pretties! And your little blogs too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katsvenland said...

Sure, why not? Since I pretty much abandoned my xanga site due to my lack of happy-go-lucky entries anyway(if people are selfish enough to think I'm always in an awesome mood to post, well they don't know the shit that's been going on in my life as of late) Anyway...back on tangent we go....yes I can be a contributor to your blog if you so desire. I don't give a fuck about what my xanga readers think, they can take a month without me, can't they?
I'ts just me in my pre-mourning moodiness....don't mind it....

7/31/2005 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software