Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Regents Are Evil

....Yeah that pretty much covers it. Regents are evil, and I have to take my English regents tomorrow, and the next day too apparently because it's a two day test.

I hate regents. They suck. A lot. As goddess of the universe I declare that the New York State regents creators are public enemy number one! I would love to not be taking these tests, but alas I must. And, I shall repeat...It blows.

Well, I have almost all of the next week to myself. Anyone have any requests of my time, feel free to leave a comment. The only days I can't hang out are the 21st and the 22nd. This is because that's when I have to take my Earth Science and U.S. History and Government Regents!!!

grr....

Please, anybody ask me to hang out. I don't want to have to leave the house with nothing to do. I have a whole weekend to get things in order. I pray people will want to hang out with me. And if they don't...Well I'll just kill everyone. Slowly and painfully.

Good night to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software