Thursday, June 16, 2005

Pick Up Line That Should Never Be Used

  • Your daddy must be a terrorist, because baby- you da bomb!
  • Baby, I'm an American Express lover....You shouldn't go home without me!
  • Hey baby, wanna play lion? OK. You go kneel right there and I'll throw you my meat.
  • I am not a queen but I'll give you something royal.
  • You have nice pants, and I have a cute dress -- wanna set up an appointment to help each other out of them?
  • I'll bet you'd look good in or out of anything.
  • What's your sign? I hope your sign is "Yield."
  • That dress would look great on the floor next to my bed.
  • Be different and say yes!
  • So, are you a Skinner or a fucker? (some explain this one to me!)
  • (To someone who's a few pounds overweight:)
    You: "Hey, sexy, sexy, sexy!"
    Them: "Why'd you say that 3 times?"
    You: "Because I think of you like 3 hot chicks rolled into one!"

If anyone used that on me, I'd have to ask John to call up that lawyer pal of his.

  • You look like a hooker I knew in Fresno.
  • Your name must be McDonalds, 'cause I'm lovin' it!
  • Hey baby, I think you made my two by four into a four by eight.

There are so many more, I can't even begin to list them, but you get my drift.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katsvenland said...

You posted at 4:30 in the morning? Damn, I get up an hour later for work! lol
Another horrible pick-up line:

"Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"
"I lost my number, can I have yours."
And this one hits close to home:

"I'm not cold anymore/the beverage is warm because you're so hot."
The latter part of the second one was actually used by Dan to me at a party with warming beer. =)

6/17/2005 7:04 AM  
Blogger Socio-Sweetie said...

oh lord, but let me not say anything. i complain because no one ever takes the time to say anything like that to me.

but then again when they say it, i laugh at their face and then kill them.

6/17/2005 12:18 PM  
Blogger Katsvenland said...

Honestly, would you want them to? I find it offensive for the most part, but women do fall for these lines and it's pathetic. Very very pathetic.

6/18/2005 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software