Friday, June 17, 2005

The Legend Continues...

Although I'm pretty sure that's going to be the campaign slogan for what I'm about to talk about, I don't care. I used it first. So there. It's even dated...

eh-em....

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!

What's here you might ask? The new installment of Tomb Raider is what! My favorite gaming series has a new installment coming out, and might I say, Lara is looking quite luscious! New graphics, I'm pretty sure new game play. I saw the preview (albeit incredibly tiny in screen size) on the AOL gamin page. The slogan they have for our favorite gaming heroin is: From tomb raider...To hero...To legend.

Ah...The happiness spills forth from my soul!! Oh, by the way...Just because I'm posting about it now, doesn't mean I didn't know about it before. I just didn't say anything because I hadn't seen any commercials or whatnot. But now that I have...I can officially start my public celebrations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software