Sunday, June 19, 2005

It's a Franchising Frenzy!!

I went to my cousins' house Saturday and watched this movie that came out when I was a kid, FernGulley: The Last Rainforest. My cousin, Gabby, Lord bless his soul. Asked me when the sequel came out, or when it's coming out.

When I tried to explain that the movie was made before everything had a sequel, it was near impossible. Actually, it was impossible. He still wants to know where he can go to find it.

I think this is a sad thing. It's a sign of the times that I don't like. I know the movie companies like not taking the risk, and that franchising is the new thing, but someone needs to stop this. It's getting ridiculous. No one needs to see a sequel to EVERY SINGLE MOVIE THAT COMES OUT. It's going too far.

I'm telling you, it's going to take me bringing my wrath upon Hollywood for this to stop. I swear to you all, I shall be the female Tim Burton, and bring a new light to Hollywood. Because I swear to the Lord Johnny Depp and all that is holy, that the age of unreasoning must end. Push or shove or twelve gage shotgun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software