Sunday, June 12, 2005

I miss my phone, but that's not the point!!!

My beloved cell phone is at John's house, and I'm afraid he's going to hold it hostage to stop me from calling him so much...So I'm a little worried right now.

In any case, I didn't finish yesterday, but we mainly just hung out, but that's not important! I have something funny to share! Well, more than one. Funniest thing first, this is not in chronological order.

John dropped me off at my house. Now, going back a while in the story, when we were driving to the restaurant, he let go of the wheel and said "Look ma, no hands!" The car shifted a little to the right while he let go, and remembering what my dad said about testing for a flat, I casually said that John's car had a flat tire. I think the front right tire, maybe the back one. Doesn't matter.

Fast forwarding a bit to when he was driving me home: He kept on JYNXING himself saying that this was too easy. I had forgotten about the tire thing by then, and said that Murphy couldn't touch him, since he had already struck by making my mom angry at me, therefore ruining my day. Besides, I had always told him that driving me home wasn't too hard, and was always easy. That I didn't know why he always made a big deal of it.

Boy, was I wrong.

Murphy struck with a vengeance and gave him a flat tire. The first thing that came to mind wasn't, "Oh my god, is john okay? Is Kat alright?", it was "See, if I would have been the second person he dropped off I would have gotten to spend more time with him."

Yeah, I know, I'm sick. Tell me something I don't know.

Anyway, my second thought, right after that one, was "Jesus, didn't John say something would go wrong?" and I began to laugh. Right after that thought, I began to laugh harder because I remembered telling him something about the tire. By the way, I found this out AFTER I updated my blog. But I wish I would have found out so I could have put it up sooner.

In any case, the second funniest thing of that day was when we went to our original destination. John wanted to take us to some Chinese place him and Dan, Mel's bro, had gone to before. When we got there, we saw a big yellow flyer saying it was closed. Wanna know who closed it?

That's right boys and girls! The Department of Health and Mental Hygiene! Oh, that provided for a good laugh at the expense of John's security in his health. What I really want to hear is Dan's reaction to this. Unlike John, I'm supposing he has emotions and will provide for a good laugh. Then again, John's facial expression was pretty damn funny.

Ah well, that's the news for today so far. A note to John and Dan, you might what to get some blood work done or something. You know, make sure you're healthy and mentally hygienic. ^_^

7 Comments:

Blogger Job Pundit said...

a very interesting read, you are a good writter.

6/12/2005 2:50 PM  
Blogger Socio-Sweetie said...

thank you bery much. ^_^ <3

6/12/2005 3:08 PM  
Blogger Katsvenland said...

OMG Triple AAA FINALLY came at 12:30. The rest pf the day was enjoyable though.

6/12/2005 3:59 PM  
Blogger Katsvenland said...

Oh yeah...and my last word on the fact that the Chinese food in that place potentially harmed John and Dan's mental health; John's been adopting his manical laugh more often now, and I recently found out that Dan really a Mets fan after all...I think that the food there made him a temporary flip flopper of the likes of John Kerry.

6/12/2005 4:02 PM  
Blogger Socio-Sweetie said...

GOOD LORD JESUS CHIRST!

Quick! To the labs to find a cure! Pfizer, don't fail me now!

6/12/2005 8:58 PM  
Blogger Katsvenland said...

LOL cute....but is it any consolation that he does a good impression of John Kerry? And that he vows never to use Heinz?

6/13/2005 8:05 PM  
Blogger Socio-Sweetie said...

i suppose...

6/13/2005 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software