Thursday, June 09, 2005

Finally, I join the force!

Work force that is! ^_^

Yes, I will finally be able to join the holy rat race that is our beloved system of capitalism. I've been offered a job at the cafe across the street. Oh course, this is not the usual independent cafe where hippies gather and such. No, this is a cafe owned by a woman who I believed use to be a CEO or high rank company worker of some sort. I've talked to this woman before and have grown to respect her for being able to live out her dream of owning her own business.

Basically she's someone I can tolerate working for.

I'm very happy about this. It's a cool job in the food industry, which I've always wanted to work in. Plus the fact that the place is ACROSS THE STREET. You know, that's a very convenient thing. I can take my time getting ready, plus make a great impression by being to work on time everyday.

But what I really cant wait to do...Besides officially join our beloved capitalistic society...Is to get all that neato MONEY!! You know, money? The stuff you can use to buy material objects and services? I've come into some before, and I think it's just swell, don't you?

Oh yeah, financial independence, here I come!

ps...Certain people who have the initials John-Emery Konecsni and Jason...Whatever his last name is, need to remember to leave comments when they read my journal, you know? So I know if they dropped by or not? That is all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katsvenland said...

If it makes you feel better, they don't leave comments on xanga or my blogger unless I force them to. You may have to resort to my tactics.

Btw congrats on the job, isn't Capitalism great?

6/09/2005 10:17 PM  
Anonymous JohnK said...

The only time I read Jason's blog s when he deliberately tells me that something's up, read it now. Neither of you are constant posters, so don't assume I've read it and have not commented... besides, I give you my commments in person.

6/10/2005 1:17 PM  
Blogger Socio-Sweetie said...

John, i hate when you're right. Oh, and give me my cell phone you theif!

6/12/2005 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software