Monday, June 06, 2005

Damn The Germans & The U-Boats They Came In On!!!

German people suck, and not only for the obvious reasons of Hitler and his cronies...

No the new reason is because of their stupid shoe line known by the name Birkenstock. Now I know, I should know better than to wear anything that hippies wear or have worn. But the shoes looked so cute and ...unhippie like. I thought for once they did a shoe right and I might as well give it a shot. (not on my own dollar, of course)

Yeah well, there's really no explanation needed. I wore the shoes today, and my feet got dirty and I developed somewhat of a semi-callous. I had hippie feet and I had to use every ounce of self control to stop myself from gnawing them off...

In any case, this leads to my opinion that Germans now officially suck. No amount of chocolate can make up for how shitty those sandals were. Next time, I'm just gonna buy a good ol' pair of All Star Converse. The American classic made by underage sweat shop workers. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software