Monday, May 30, 2005

Soon I Shall Begin My Life's Labor...

I case any of you are interested, I am soon to begin construction on part two of my Frank J. Parody entitled: Episode II: Attack of the Silicon

Eh, eh? What you think of the title? Catchy ain't it?

Well, it really doesn't matter what you think of the title in the long run. It is absolutely perfect because I have come up with it. And since I'm practically perfect in every way...Well, you can come to that conclusion by yourselves can't you?

In any case, I'm going to take up this labor of absolute love because I'm done with another story I've been working on. The story behind this story is that I read (or if you asked JohnyK, had read to me) a Buffy the Vamp Slayer fan-fic that he and his loverly sister wrote. There happened to be one character that took my interest, Marco, and because of that character I was inspired to take up my fan-fic writing again. Of course, I had to include him in the story.


I know it sounds lame, but I beg to differ. When the story is done being proof read and is posted on FanFiction.net, I will post the link. Allowing you to see the glory that is my literary writings.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay taconess...When you and john become famous writers i wanna be your maid so i can steal shit from your apartment like beer and cigs and say it wasn't me. =)
Hail satan aka linda bears.
ps: Turn your fucken phone on.

5/30/2005 9:08 PM  
Blogger Socio-Sweetie said...

Linda, you're special...oh so very special.

ps- sorry about our falling out. even goddesses can make mistakes, no?

6/04/2005 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software