Saturday, May 28, 2005

Covert Operative Roman reporting for duty Sir...

It seems that one of my lackeys, one by the name of Linda, is having problems believing that I am some what of the conservative/republican like mindset...

I promised myself not to make this blog into that of the normal female my age would create. One which they go about ranting and raving about friendships and crushes, boyfriends and break-ups, as well as fights and peer-pressures of the like. Mainly because it is not interesting to write about anymore (mainly since EVERY teen in America is doing it) and I don't want my personal business spewed all over the net like Clinton's dirty laundry. Therefore, I shall look at this with a my uniquely different view.

As I listen to her go on about how I can't possibly be a Republican, and that, like she would do, I am brainlessly following the example of someone I look up to and care for dearly (JohnyK of course) in order to impress him. I look at this stupidity as a key: maybe, just maybe, if I can fool this little liberal lackey, why can't I fool the rest? I, in my awe-inspiring glory, can aid my fellows in taking down the annoying and often strangle-worthy group of sub-humans.

I mean, think about it. If one was foolish enough to take me on face value alone, I seem to look like the average skater/rocker urbanite that many other New York citizens my age are. And then, as people who take other people solely on face value usually do, they would assume I am of the lackey liberal mindset. Taking up a state of mind mainly because I either like the parades, I believe the crap spewing out of these pseudo political experts mouths (aka hippies who have some sort of remaining grudge against "the man") or I'm too high to know the difference.

This would be their costly mistake. They would befriend me, trust me, and then soon let me into their French loving ranks. This is when I would strike! Coming down upon them in a blaze of conservative glory! Then, of course, if other Liberals ask me why I am doing this, I will give them an excuse that they will not soon fight: I was aborting them. Don't look at me like that, it's true. I'm just going to conduct some late-term abortions is all. I mean, these people are for abortion right? So why would there be any problems?

Sadly, I cannot give out any more information about my mission. Any specific details given might be discovered by the target and I will be blacklisted from their group. So, as a closing, I will say just this: Covert Operative Roman, reporting for duty on long term operation 92nd Trimester abortion. ^_^

Ps> If you mind this to be one of my lamer entries, I have only this to say: Fuck you. I'm doing my best here. Funny doesn't grow off trees. Everyone's entitles to their off days, or weeks, or months...Possibly years, but still. I'm entitles to a period of not funny and damnit I'm practicing my right.



2 Comments:

Blogger Katsvenland said...

I promised myself not to make this blog into that of the normal female my age would create. One which they go about ranting and raving about friendships and crushes, boyfriends and break-ups, as well as fights and peer-pressures of the like. Mainly because it is not interesting to write about anymore (mainly since EVERY teen in America is doing it)

And as a result I have so much respect for you! There are less than a handful of people around your age who have mature mindsets, and it's so refreshing to see another one. Then of course, you are friends with Konecsni, so you have to be interesting. lol

5/30/2005 12:36 PM  
Blogger Socio-Sweetie said...

Thank you. ^_^

5/30/2005 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software