Sunday, May 22, 2005

Admittance To My Bastard Child

I...I have a confession to make. In making this confession, I only hope that I am not letting any of my friends, nor my comrade JohnK down when I say this.

*sigh* This is so hard to say.

While visiting some scientist friends of mine, I played around with a time machine and was sent back to 1964, to the set of My Fair Lady. It was there, and then, when I met the true love of my life. He was an older man, yes, but he was so dashing and humorous. I can say right now, and at any other time of my life, that I will never love another man like I loved Sir Rex Harrison.

It was a whirlwind romance that was very sadly short lived, seeing as that I had to return to my own time. But before I did, we shared one last glorious embrace. It was a night filled with laughter, love, and of course dancing. In fear of sounding like I'm making a lame pun, I wont say what I felt I could have done with him all night. Then again...there were other things that we did do...all night.

Well, when I returned, I found out that Rex had left me with more than just a few good memories.

Yes, I was pregnant with Rex Harrison's child thirteen years after his death by pancreatic cancer. I had more to worry about than what I was going to tell his wife Mercia and my parents. Then again, Rexie was always known for going around with other women. But I know that he really loved me the most. But how would he be able to explain falling in love with a teenage girl from the future?

Well, I took the time machine back to tell Rex. We hugged and cried, knowing that it would never work out. So, asking my scientist friends for a hand, I stayed in the past with Rex for the time of my pregnacy. (an android was taking my place for the time I was gone) When the baby was born, we named gave him a name, and Rex said his good-byes.

The baby and I returned to the future, and I yet again went to my scientist friends. They offered a solution, but it involved me never being able to hold my baby again, or have him remember me. I loved my baby so much, that I gave him up for a process called cartoonification. He was...turned into a cartoon, and now lives with a loving, caring family. I can see him whenever I want, and so can you.

My beloved Steward now lived with the Griffins in Quaghog, Rhode Island. You can tell he takes after me and his father, especially dear Rex. I will always love him, no matter what. And I know that deep inside he loves and misses me too. I mean, that's why he's so angry at women. Because he feels empty inside, and no woman can fill that but his mother. Well, maybe, someday, I'll call him back to me. Someday...

1 Comments:

Blogger Katsvenland said...

Hehe cute. You should know that you have another fan of your blog. Keep it up!

5/22/2005 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software